Email Address: Email via their contact page.
Phone Number: 07 3341 6133
GPS Coordinates: -27° 34' 12.16",153° 5' 33.59"
Region: Brisbane Region    Area: South East Queensland   State: Queensland
Type: Caravan Park
Located on the south side of Brisbane in the suburb of Eight Mile Plains, and only a short 15 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Holiday Village offers something for everyone!
This park is an award winning resort style park and is set on 33 acres of lush, perfectly maintained grounds. It is one of Queensland’s best caravan and tourist holiday park and has a wide range of accommodation options catering for caravans, motorhomes, campervans, camper trailers and tents and also has a range of cabins to choose from. The sites are shady and spacious and have electricity, water and waste water services.
Brisbane Holiday Village provides a great base for sightseeing in and around Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. There is easy access to the main Brisbane Motorways and Public Transport connections from right outside the Village. (source: www.brisbaneholidayvillage.com.au)
The village reception desk is manned 7 days a week and is open from 7.30am to 8.30pm.
Brisbane Holiday Village is a proud Top Tourist Park and offers reduced site fees of up to 30% for members.
There is good mobile phone service and television reception here.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed at this campsite.
Facilities at Brisbane Holiday Village include:
- Lagoon of the Sun – Inca themed pool area with two salt water swimming lagoons, ancient sun & urn waterfall, and toilets with change room.
- Inca Trail – themed 18 hole mini-golf with pyramid & rock features (fee).
- Temple of the Terrors – children’s playground area.
- Court of the Warriors – full size tennis court with night lightings, free court and racquet hire.
- Multi-function Activities and Conference Room.
- Large grassed Sports Field with dual goal posts.
- A large undercover barbecue area (coin operated).
- Small toddlers’ playground and picnic area.
- New Lagoona Resort Restaurant open 7 days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a full liquor licence and live weekly entertainment.
- Convenience store open 7 days stocking a variety of grocery items.
- Unisex special needs’ bathroom.
- Baby changing facility for guests with infants.
- Three amenity blocks with ladies’ and gents’ toilets and showers.
- Five guest laundries with Miele washing machines and dryers (coin operated).
- Internet kiosk (coin operated).
- Sullage dump pit for grey water (for use of caravanners).