Camp Around Australia take your privacy very seriously! Below we provide information on what data we collect and what it is used for.
Use and disclosure of personal information.
Information that in some way identifies you may be gathered when you use our website or send us an email.
Collection of information
Information collected from web browsing
When you view the Camp Around Australia website, we collect the following information:
- your IP (Internet protocol) address or host name eg. 22.214.171.124 or xxx.yyy.com.au
- the date and time you visited the website
- the pages or documents you download
- the web browser, operating system, screen resolution, Internet settings you are using
- the previous site you visited, if you reached our website by clicking on a link
- whether you have previously visited our website (only if you accept Cookies).
Information collected from online forms
When you submit a form on the Camp Around Australia website we collect information from it. This information may include personal and organisational details such as your full name, phone number, business name and ACN details, email address and street address.
Clicking on the ‘submit’ button on any form acts as your consent for Camp Around Australia to collect the information you have provided. Before you submit this information we will take reasonable steps to inform you of:
- where applicable, any law that requires the particular information to be collected
- which fields are mandatory and which are optional.
Information collected from email
If you send us an email, we will record your email and email address for the purpose of responding to you.
Use and disclosure of information collected
Information collected from web browsing is used to identify patterns of usage of the Camp Around Australia website. This will help us improve the website and the services offered we offer.
Information collected from forms and email will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use it for any other purpose, nor will we disclose it, unless with your consent or in other circumstances where such use or disclosure is permitted under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information (including your email address) will not be automatically added to a mailing list, or sold or otherwise transferred to a third party.
We take reasonable steps to protect information during transfer and storage. Physical measures, such as building and equipment security, are used in conjunction with digital technology, such as data encryption and firewalls, to minimise unauthorised access to information.