Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 07 4170 0395
GPS Coordinates: -26° 52' 54.59", 152° 6' 7.04"
Region: South Burnett Region    Area: Wide Bay Burnett   State: Queensland
The facilities are clean and well maintained and the allocated camping area is flat, grassy and large enough for big rigs but there is not a lot of shade. There are quite a few places to plug into power and water is available too.
Self-registration and payment. (source: www.blackbuttshow.com.au)
If you are not staying at the showgrounds as part of a caravan club but as an individual, then no bookings are required.
- On arrival at the Blackbutt Showgrounds make your way through the main entrance and find a suitable site. You will find that the showgrounds are equipped with many power outlets and water connection is also available. You can also select a site and choose no power.
- Make your way to the Self-registration Station. This is located up from the toilet and shower block and in the covered walkway. The station has a timber bench, a timber box containing the camping registration forms and a slot in the wall to receive the envelope and your payment.
- Complete the camping self-registration envelope and include your payment.
- Detach the campsite tag and attach to your campsite.
- Place the envelope in the slot in the wall.
- Enjoy your stay!
It is only a short walk into town from the showgrounds and the Visitor Information Centre is on the way. The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail passes through the town and the old station building and trail information is also not far from the showgrounds.
There is good mobile phone service and television reception here.
Dogs are welcome at this campsite but please be responsible!
The maximum time limit for staying here is 14 nights.
Facilities at Blackbutt Showgrounds include:
- Disabled Access
- Dump Point – just out side the entrance to the showgrounds
- Rubbush Bins